We’ll post our latest COVID-19 updates here.
Friday, March 20, 2pm — Scholar Athletes continues to closely monitor the situation related to COVID-19, commonly referred to as “coronavirus.” Our team will follow recommendations of the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Public Health. We deeply appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
- SA Headquarters: The SA headquarters office is closed; administrative staff are working remotely during normal office hours (8:30am-5pm) and can be reached via email
- SA Zones: all Zones are closed in collaboration with the closure of Boston, Everett, and Springfield public schools. Zone staff continue to support Zone members through Google Classroom, email, and other technologies.
- College Trips: SA-scheduled college trips have been cancelled for the remainder of the school year
- Boston City League Basketball All-Star Game: This event will be cancelled; at this point it will not be rescheduled
- Springfield Future Stars All-Star Game: This event will be cancelled; at this point it will not be rescheduled
- SA Youth Summit: This summit has been cancelled and will be rescheduled to fall 2020
- allSA Awards Night: TBD if this event will take place as normally scheduled; more details to come
- Gala: This event will continue as planned (June 23); we will closely monitor developments and provide updates as needed
Please check back on this webpage for our latest updates as we continue to monitor the situation.
If you would like to submit a request for support from Scholar Athletes, please complete the form below: