Scholar Athletes strives to enhance the scholar-athlete experience by connecting our Zone members to dedicated volunteers to improve academic success and personal growth through our 3 core program areas: Academic Coaching & Mentoring, Health & Wellness and Postsecondary Planning.
- Serve in one of our 23 school-based learning centers called Zones in Boston, Springfield or Everett.
- Provide homework help, test preparation and postsecondary planning for scholar-athletes in SA Zones.
- Make a difference for young people by supporting the core of Scholar Athletes academic, social emotional and athletic support.
- Support Zone staff in implementing SA programming such as intramurals and workshops.
- Gain Skills and tools through hands on training and direct service with Zone members and staff.
- Commit at least 1-2 hours per week to support our Zone members.
- Submit a Volunteer Form
- All Volunteers will require a Background Check
- Complete a Volunteer Orientation
I’m ready to volunteer
Need more information or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.